Raccoon 16

Total put up:
Beaver 106
Otter 11
Bobcat 5
Coyote 8
Red fox 2
Raccoon 8

I had 5 beaver and a couple otter given to me. A couple beaver, otter and foxes were sent to the tannery before I got a picture.

8 Likes

Wow that’s amazing

1 Like

Good season

1 Like

Thanks guys. I stayed busy for sure. Other than a buddy helping me get permission on some farms, I do it all myself. On the trapline and in the fur shed. Working 12 shifts on a 2 week day/night rotation, im only able to trap 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Now ive got to make up some time with my wife and daughter before turkey season.
I mainly targeted beaver and otter this year. All raccoon and opposum catches were accidental. I did target coyote and bobcat for about 8-10 days during the cold spell when everything was froze up.

3 Likes

That’s a very good catch for a working man especially. Good looking fur put up too. We’ll see it all Saturday.

1 Like

Sweet picture! Congratulations on a great season. Non trappers dont understand or appreciate the amount of work represented by that picture.

3 Likes

just staging the picture was a ton of work…I know. Then you gotta take it all down and put it away again. :sweat:

1 Like

Tremendous catch you had a great season.Lotta hard work on that barn I know.Outstanding work

1 Like

Awesome season and a lot of work with a full time job. Congrats!!

1 Like

That’s a lot of work,congrats

1 Like

That is inspiring. Nice dude.

1 Like

This young man is a good trapper. It’s hard to work and cover a barn like that. I was about his age on my beaver barn pic years ago. We don’t have many their age, like him and Colt, that can and will get after it. BTW, would love to see this pic on Kentucky Afield or in Trappers Post.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Steve.