What’s this going to do to us selling guns on a personal level

My son and I went to a Swap meet over the weekend and we both bought Riffles
We both were very Happy with the purchase and deal we got

This was between honest hard working people

The way it sounds in the media right now
We won’t be able to buy or sell guns anymore

How do you interpret this ?

I interpret it as government overreach!

Perpetrated by low life scummy piles of crap,politicians who spend there time lining there own pockets on the backs of the working poor. People who NEVER had to produce eny results, people who have been so far removed from the plyte of the honest hard working Americans for so long they don’t even know witch road to take back to realville USA.
The only way they stay viable as candidates is because they create rules and laws to keep the working poor outta “THERE” house!
I am so sick of these Godless black hearted heathens.
They forget who they work for and serve.

I say we as Kentuckians need to band together and find a real Kentuckian a Man to represent us when that no lipped wishy washy pile of crap up there retiers.

Not let the Republican party have there pet pick who will roll over and do what ever they say.

Down with tyrants is what I say!

Colt

3 Likes

It’s is blatantly clear the efforts of Biden and the Dems are to disarm as many as possible. If you have no guns you do what you’re told. Wake up America!

4 Likes

This is a good article to explain whats legal and what isnt here soon. i sure wasnt sure.

TLDR; you are fine if you aren’t moving a lot of firearms. Best expect a close eye on your armslist account though.

It basically from what I understand stops a “dealers” from selling without background checks witch is already illegal. There is not a"gunshow loop hole" if you have a ffl you background check period.
If your a trader at a flea market or courtday or such you are prolly fixin to be shut down.
I guess you being “dealer” is know open to interpretation from what ever government scum sucker they deem fit to do so.
Colt

1 Like