Had a blast at the meet

I truly enjoyed meeting all of you and talking to the ones I already knew. That was the first time I’ve ever done a demo or was a vendor. I had a great time doing both.

You had a great demo and looking forward to using your lures.

1 Like

We don’t get to see many lure making demos,top knotch

Thank you very much.

Thank you Donnie, I really appreciate it. Congratulations on being inducted into the UTK hall of fame. .

1 Like

Next demo you do…make sure the wind is blowing out to the crowd again. People dont mind paying for quality and you had them lined up with their wallet out (me included).

I’m makin up some cat gland, same formula.

I sure will. When I felt the wind hit the back of my neck I thought it might run everybody off, but the true trappers that everyone was appreciated that smell.

1 Like

I enjoyed myself at the fall meet. I got to set up our Brody’s Baits booth and enjoyed talking to people about our products. Sorry I missed out on Saturday for I was called to go help storm victims in Virginia. I look forward to seeing everyone again at the spring meet. If you wanted any of the bait and didn’t get it you can order from our website. Brodysbaits.com good luck to everyone this season

1 Like