Instant coffee anyone?

I watched my grandparents for years drink JFG instant coffee. They had what I’d call petite coffee cups and used saucers. I like morning coffee. I’ve use traditional coffee makers, Kuerigs, and back to the Mr. Coffee type makers. Recently, at turkey camp, we had some Kroger instant coffee. First cup was ROUGH. I used too much. Since then it’s started to grow on me and have been drinking it daily. Anyone drink instant? I’m going to look for the old JFG to try.

1 Like

I’m an instant tea drinker but I don’t drank coffee in no form
Colt

1 Like

I like that instant lemon tea

I drink coffee thru the Bunn occasionally,never instant.i may have to try it.

My wife’s Grandfather had a pot of the old electric
Perculator coffee from Sun up to sundown
He enjoyed his coffee
Never fazed him he died young at the age of

Not a coffe person
Hot Tea in the morning
Peak tea for supper unsweetened

My mom and dad always drink instant coffee! I keep a jar a have a cup some morning

I live on coffee, aleve, aspirin, and peanut butter. I used to like instant tea that had lemon in it, but I broke that habit about the time Carter was President! And I’ll admit it, I’m spoiled; We have a bunn coffee maker that brews a pot in about 3-5 minutes, so I can have my fix as soon as I need it throughout the day!

2 Likes

I like all tea except green.
Black
Herbal
Instant
Brew
Even English tea
I don’t like sugar in hot tea but I don’t like my cold tea unsweetened.
And I don’t like lemon in my tea for some reason.
Colt

2 Likes

Coltp, Did you ever try ginseng top tea? I used to drink it when I seng hunted, but these days I’m too busy, and or lazy to seng hunt any more!

1 Like

Yes I have

ThumbCatcher reminds me of a conversation I overheard one time while working in Mississippi. Two people were sitting at a table in the work center office talking about someone who had passed away in the local community. The lady said she knew if he didn’t quit smoking, drinking and start eating right it was going to kill him and it finally did. The gentleman looked at the lady, called her by name and said he was 97 years old, old age is what killed him. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

1 Like

Chock full o nuts in a mr coffee every morning. Set it up the night before and it is ready when I get up.

I haven’t drunk instant yet but mom and dad drank it all the time. Camper has a Mr Coffee and a Kuerig in the house.