Last minute sale thoughts

Anyone that can help us old guys carry their fur in would be appreciated. Someone falling over dead lugging it in world just ruin the sale :joy:. They’re giving rain and there will be a tendency to want to get your fur out of the truck. If it’s good and dry please leave it in truck until almost time for you to go through, we’ve had guys in the past that had high numbers come in early and plop their fur down right at the graders table where everyone had to step over and around it all day. If they’re on number 10 then 11-13 ought to be on deck. If you’re 25 or higher it’s highly likely you’ll go through after lunch so don’t bring it in in everyone’s way that needs to get through please. Anyone that will help in any way please do. Carrying those boards anyone can do. Grading is a skilled endeavor but our graders can use a little break too. I’ve seen Dave Dykes go like a workhorse all day. You guys that live close the help on the end is appreciated. Some of us have a five hour drive after being there all day. Just some thoughts.

1 Like

I’ll be glad to help carry boards after my lot goes thru.

Neal, you’re one of the old guys I was thinking about :joy:. And me……

1 Like

I feel it more every day.

I’m alway an available strong back

Not good at math but I can certainly pack boards or whatever else needs done. I’ll be there early to help set up, take it all down and will even sweep the floor before I leave.

1 Like

I’m willing to help