One handed trap setters?

If you were looking for one handed trap setters what size traps would you want them for… I know most folks want them for bigger traps, especially beaver traps… Just curious, thanks
** Just to add the same setters often work on several brand traps… Especially the larger traps. Ill double check in the next day or two but I think the setters I use for myself work on mb750’s, bridger #5’s and a couple others

4.5 Sleepy Creeks?

there actually is a design for that. I tried them once on duke #5’s just for fun and they worked. Don’t see why they could not be made to work with the sleep creek. I know the sleepy creeks are harder to set over a knee because of the jaw posts

Yes I can’t set over knee but like them. Wish I had a few more

I’ve been trying to run across a few for a couple years and keep missing them when they pop up for sale… I had some good traps get away from me a few years ago… I was in the hospital for a while and Lisa was right after that so I didn’t get to water trap that season… I let someone use about half a dozen beaver footholds and never got them back. Including several of my CDR’s…

I bought a set last year but they didn’t fit most of my traps so they’ve been thrown in a corner. I would like to have some for my 750’s.

1 Like

750s is what I want them for.

1 Like

Ill have some for 750’s for sure… I love 750’s but the setters sure make it easier in deep water… They are a very strong trap anyway

1 Like