Upcoming Beaver Brigade plus other varmints that bring cash money when skinned

Micah has offered to host a UTK Beaver Brigade next Feb. for those interested. The info is on this flier.

1 Like

It’s a little clearer if viewed on UTK’s Facebook Page

Sounds like fun! Count me in.

That sounds like an all around good time, I am sure going to try to participate

UNITED TRAPPERS OF KENTUCKY.pdf (30.3 KB)

A little clearer.

Sounds good! I hope to be a part of it if things work out to where it’s possible. I appreciate Micah, and all he has done for the Trappers, kids, and the people he helped after the Tornados in his area! Not to mention, the people he has employed in his Animal Damage Control Business, and Resturant! … Based on my observations, He is a First Class Human Being! One of these days, if I get the chance, I would like to buy his Dinner, or do something for him! I hope others realize what all he has done for so many people in his area!

1 Like

I have not been a member for three years and dont have much to teach but i want to go if someone will vouch for me

Ryan, I’m sure you’re welcome to come. We usually pair up for safety. It’d greatly help your learning curve. It’s Micah’s show for us. Partners could either trap same species together or one guy could water trap and the other land trap together. I think it’d be a good idea to iron this out before the week for greater efficiency.

2 Likes

I like catching those beaver so count me in barring any last minute problems. I should be able to be there in July. I’ve been to his free trapping weekend once and really enjoyed it.

Count me in

This is a good fellowship opportunity and a perk of being a UTK member. Everyone that’s requested in I’m looking forward to doing this with. I don’t know of another trapping group that gets together like this.

3 Likes

I can stay at home at nite for this one