UTK Fall 2023 Eddyville Meet

4 Likes

Thank you @signal_9!

Great pictures from a great meeting

Nice pictures. Appreciate you posting them!

Stacy White was the photographer.

Some great pics thanks Stacy

It looks like it was a great meet. I really wish I could have made it, but I just cant seem to get ahead of the farm work. Thank you for posting the pictures.

I like how I had the cardboard in my Tandy hat all day and nobody told me. I hope someone at least had a good laugh.

Im going to put it back in for the next meet.

2 Likes

I didn’t notice it or I would have. I guess you could change your user name to “Minnie Pearl”.

1 Like

Ryan did you move to Lexington? I forgot where you told me you were going.

I caught something at the fall meet,its hitting me hard. Icant sleep, Iam waking up at 2am and cant go back to sleep. Iam wondering if anyone else is having these symptoms .Iam calling it Beaver Feaver. I been scouting some and thats making it worse .I don’t know if I can stand five more weeks of this or not!

3 Likes

Bearwallow, I suggest you start an early possum line! If they were good enough to catch 50 years ago in October, they should be good enough now to catch! And I’m betting the price per pelt will be within a quarter of a December caught one! LOL!

1 Like

I wish you hadn’t brought that up Tuck! I dont need no bad memories on top of this fever.

1 Like

LOL!!! You can make it catch and release for now!..Just a little something to sooth the fever until season comes in! I can loan you a cage trap!

Sometimes I think I’d like to have a straight possum dog. I don’t know why. I guess it reminds me of the boyhood days of possums being a prize. If we went and treed one possum a night we were having fun. Coons we’re about rare around here. I think Mickey would catch them on the ground. She’s been bringing in groundhogs lately.

Yeah bearwaller I had a to ouch of it when I went. I may be the one who packed it there.
Guess I shoulda wore a mask!
Colt

2 Likes

But mine ain’t beaver it’s more of a mink and coon flu

I went scouting Sunday and found a lot of beaver sign. Now Iam eat up with it.

1 Like

@Kytrapper yup Lexington. My fiancée is going to school at UK so I’m suburbed up for the next 3 years at least

You are going to have to put Buckeye on a training routine starting now; that way he can haul out two bigguns at a time for you without going to therapy for a strained back! LOL!