Well it took less than two months

KytrapperUTK President

Oct 17

The way I’m seeing wishy washy backwater starting from Biden we may not even be in support soon. I’ve been saying for a while it’s going to take just one thing to cause conflagration in the whole world. With Russia, China, Iran and NKO acting up it looks bad to me. What’s terribly upsetting to me is that this didn’t have to be just yet. We’ve been so divided here, it’s hard to fight a culture war, civil war and world war. America is not like minded like in WW 2.

2 Likes

Biden can’t support both sides at the same time. What a mess of a man.

He’s just wants the votes so he’ll side with the protesters just to keep the left happy.

When he sides with them he sides with terrorists. At the same time his “support” for Israel is becoming to be obviously unfounded. Ok, hate to grumble about it. Everyone can see it that will.

The National Debt is at
33 Trillion last I checked?

Spending far exceeds federal income
And we’re supporting two wars
I understand the reasoning but?

We’re taking in
Millions of illegal people
Housing them in Hotels and busing them and flying them to cater to people who we have to feed
And provide food and health care to
No one wants them really but guess what
The doors are still wide open

Who do we mostly owe this National Debt to?

Who is the biggest Lender?
Please answer that one CHINA

Trump in a way was just as bad
He increased the National Debt so
What’s Next

I was hoping for New Blood for the next President
I’m tired of the Trump MOUTH & Ego

I’ll vote for him IF I have too
But we need a new direction from a true
Leader
Nuff said

A double minded man is unstable in all of his ways!

1 Like

It’s blatantly obvious now. He continues his streak of ALWAYS being on the wrong side.

2 Likes

Obama made the statement, " Never underestimate Joe’s ability to &%*# things up!" I guess that’s why he wanted him as his Puppet in the White House! Obama couldn’t get a third term to mess things up worse for America than he already had ; so he is doing the Great Oz thing from behind the curtain, with Jo n Ho doing his bidding, and using all the alphabet agencies as his flying monkeys!

1 Like

Less than six months from “ full, unequivocal support” to calling for ceasefire and constant anti Netanyahu statements. It shows how fickle he is and a few screaming anti Americans that are his voting block in Michigan can turn his mind. Could you have ever imagined hearing “ Death to America” from within our own borders? Plus, a representative in that district and the president himself that won’t denounce it? Just venting among friends……

And, years of hearing “ The border is secure” until now the constant” the border is unsecure”. Do so many people not think or see the obvious?

2 Likes

We have so many issues with the country
I had two different post typed out and deleted
Them
I get so furious and upset I just decided my
Post wasn’t worth the anger it causes me

1 Like

I agree with you thumb,I have typed and erased so many posts,just ain’t worth getting getting that mad

1 Like

I’m there too so I just read and keep going cause I get getting bad over it and don’t write good .

A man doesn’t have to say much, just know his heart and know most others that are silent agree. It helps me to hear it from others from time to time to know I’m not the minority. Yes, not much we can do but vote and complain. I’m much better than I was a few years ago.

3 Likes