Went to a Reds game yesterday

They lost but I was heartened by the crowd. It was an all American experience. Everyone was quiet and removed their hats for the anthem. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Little kids with gloves hoping for a foul ball. No one yelling obscenities, just jovial cat calling. Even sat next to some fans from New York City and they were nice. The game goes by much faster when sitting there than on television. The new pitch clock keeps it moving along.

3 Likes

Everybody around here go to stLouis cardinals games.it been awhile since I’ve been

I have been to many games at the Great American Ball Park. That is a GREAT place to watch a ballgame, short porch, lots of home runs. I am a Cubs fan thru and thru…next favorite team is the Reds so it is always a great time there. St. Louis scares me and you couldn’t pay me to go to Wrigley! I dont belong in Chicago. Been there for a day game once but I would never go back especially for a night game.

Been several years since I’ve been but it is always a great time. Got to meet Marge one time about 30 years ago.